The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum is located on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. It is a grant place to visit and study American Aviation. There is so much and I established separate albums.
– Zd063. The restored Ford Island Control Tower 2020. One of several screenshots of a Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Video, about the restored Ford Island Control Tower, apparently a gift of the U-Haul Company; Thank you, U-Haul! ————————————————— The founders of the U-Haul Company have Navy Roots. The U-Haul Company is carrying all or most […]Read More
– Zd046 (-02) 200810-N-GZ947-0017 PEARL HARBOR (Aug. 10, 2020) Historic aircraft known as the “Warbirds” arrive at Pearl Harbor aboard USS Essex (LHD 2) as part of a lift of opportunity for the 75th Commemoration of the End of WWII. “Salute Their Service, Honor Their Hope” is the theme of the commemoration in Hawaii in […]Read More
– Zo972. One of several images about the USS Arizona Relic exhibit, newly displayed in March 2020, at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor. It is a charred section of the ship’s main deck framing on the port side of the ship. Rusted and oil-stained, it is part of the […]Read More
– Zo893. One of 14 images of a WWII crashed B-17E on New Guinea, called the “Swamp Ghost”, salvaged by dedicated people and is now displayed at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum with the air craft’s most interesting history made available to the visitors here in Pearl Harbor. ——————————————————- As I said before, there is […]Read More
– Zo873. Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, the area between Hangars 37 and 79, which is called Raytheon Pavilion and Outdoor Exhibits. An overflow of air crafts is parked here. ————————————— The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum is located on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. It is a grant place to visit and study American Aviation. […]Read More